SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the world’s top riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The non-skid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel mono-branch guarantee a better riding experience.
• Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
• Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
• Patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
• Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
• Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
• Made in France