Crafted from premium grade leather this anatomic bridle has been engineered to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones to achieve superior comfort and an ergonomic fit.
The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece has been carefully designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. A padded, shaped browband creates definition and the round raised design offers an elegant aesthetic. Our anatomically shaped snaffle noseband dips down to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance.
A modern twist on a popular choice for horse owners, the snaffle bridle is one of the most commonly used bridles due to its versatility and functionality.
Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching onto astonishingly soft leather completes the stunning look.
Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
The innovative alignment features no traditional throat lash and a shaped, padded anatomical noseband prevents added pressure on the nasal bone and cranial nerves.
- British Dressage & British Eventing legal
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Soft, padded and shaped browband with a round raised design and PE branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces and billet fastenings
- Innovative alignment with no throat lash
- Curved cavesson avoids contact with the main facial nerve
- Anatomically shaped soft padded snaffle noseband aids unrestricted breathing
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included