TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Equestria is a business in the retail industry that supplies equestrian goods and rider wear.
- Delivery Policy – please refer to our Delivery Information section.
- Return and Refunds Policy – please refer to our Returns & Exchanges section.
- Equestria shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
- Payment may be made via EFT, Visa and MasterCard.
- Card transactions will be acquired for Equestria via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by Equestria separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Equestria takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa.
- Equestria may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Equestria’s is based in South Africa and its contact details are as follows: